Let’s be real… We all have those days where we feel too lazy to cook but crave something hearty and yummy to eat. I have whipped up this easy peasy spaghetti bolognese for dinner many times and it’s honestly fail-proof! (Bonus: it’s healthy too!)
- 250g spaghetti
- 2 tins of lentils, drained and rinsed
- 1 jar of pasta sauce (My favourite is Tomato & Basil)
- 1 tsp dried parsley, oregano or mixed herbs
- 1 small onion, diced
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water according to package instructions.
- While pasta cooks, add diced onion to a large pan with some olive oil and sauté for a few minutes on medium heat.
- Add your lentils, pasta sauce and herbs to the onion and mix together. Season with a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Let bolognese simmer for a few minutes to warm.
- Plate up, sit back and enjoy!
Total Time: 25 minutes